My Audio Cutter 1.2

7:36 AM
My Audio Cutter 1.2

My Audio Cutter is an application to cut audio files into small pieces. With a simple and intuitive interface, this application has all the necessary to work in a few minutes.

How to use this application as easy as specifying start and end segment that wants to cut. You can even play the segment to ensure the parts to be cut. Plus, you can add the effect strengthened and fade into it.

Other features of My Audio Cutter is the addition of tags to audio files. This information will be stored in the file's audio output, so you will be easy to arrange the music library using this application.

My Audio files are compatible with the Cutter P3, MP2, WAV, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AIFF, M4A, AAC, AC3 and WV. Plus, you can also extract audio from WMV or MP4 files without any trouble.

My Audio Cutter is a tool audio editing simple but complete. You will not find the same features you find in more complex applications like Audacity.

You May Like Also

Latest
Previous
Next Post »